Baby Nipple Thermometer Medical Silicone Pacifier LCD Digital Children's Thermometer Health Safety Care Thermometer For Children
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- This thermometer shaped like a common pacifier, especially designed for babies.
- LCD display, easy and clear to read.
- Last temperature memory
- Automatic shut-off
- Shaped like a common pacifier
- Protective storage cover
- Last temperature memory
- Unique design
- Should be placed into your baby's mouth until the reading is complete
- Quickly and easily measure in 3 minutes, beeps when temperature measurement complete.
- Simply press On / Off button and easy to reset the setting.
- No mercury is used, has no harm to the environment as well as to baby.
- Auto shut-off function after usage with last temperature memory.
- Convenient, accurate, and hygienic for usage.
- An accurate temperature is able to be taken through micro-electrons.
- All parts of the assembled unit have been designed with your child’s health and well-being in mind.
- There are no sharp edges - only smooth curves to protect a baby’s tender skin.
- Snap-on protective caps to keep teats hygienic
- Easy to clean
- Simple press
- Soft and Safe
- Protective cover included for clean storage or travel
- Allows parents to get a night time temperature reading without disturbing baby
- Easy to use
- Odorless and taste-free so it's more likely to be accepted by your baby
- The silicone is smooth, transparent, easy to clean and it doesn't get sticky.
- The nipple is strong, long-lasting and won't become mis-shapen or discolored over time.
- A perfect item for babies or children aged under 4 or below.
- Color: Blue
- Type: Pacifier Pattern
- Applications: Mouth
- Materials: Silicone
- Themometer Type: Digital
- Measure both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Power Supply: DC 1.5v (LR/SR-41)
- Temperature Range: 32 - 42 degree centigrade / 96 - 107.6 degree fahrenheit
- Accuracy: ±0.1 degree centigrade / ±0.2 degree fahrenheit
- Memory Function: Last temperature
- Alarm: About 5 seconds sound after operation
- Automatic self-test
- Water Resistant of PT-1025 and BT-708
- Automatic Switch Off: After approx 10 minutes
Using the thermometer:
- Press the on/off button, beep sound will be heard and display "188.8" for about 2 seconds.
- After that, the thermometer will display the last temperature memory record for about 2 seconds, and then display L°C or L°F, signal °C or °F flashing, that means the thermometer is waiting for use.
- During measurement, the current temperature is displayed continuously for 100 seconds or so.
- If the signaling tone sounds (beep 5 times) and the "°C" is no longer flashing, this means the thermometer display the user's body temperature.
- This thermometer can automatically shut off within 10 minutes after measurement. It is recommended to turn off the power manually right after measurement to save energy.
- It should be placed into babies' mouth until the reading is complete.
- The thermometer is suitable exclusively for measurement of the body temperature.
- The minimum measurement time until the signaling tone ( beep ) must be maintained without exception.
- The small parts included can not be swallowed by children.
- Protect the thermometer from hitting and striking.
- Please disinfect the probe with alcohol or using probe cover. Avoid ambient temperature above 60 degree centigrade.
- Never boil the thermometer.
- Do not put it in contract with chemical reagent or diluents.
- 1 x Digital LCD Soft Nipple Baby Thermometer
- 1 x English User Manual